Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Edits #5!~

Hey guys~! I am sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy with school and I had to go to a meeting for my school and stuff. On the brightside I did get Starbucks, and I figured out how to make gifs and such. :D So there will be edits and gifs. :P Enjoy!!!





So this  is a gif I made of I.U for my OC, and I might change her faceclaim to Hyoyeon. xD
(On a side note, HYOYEON'S HAVING A SOLO ALBUM!!! HOLYFUDGEIMSOHAPPYANDEXICTEDJWOEIPTJIGJGIDSPGWSIJG)





This second edit is W-ified BTS. I made it for a friend of mine who loves BTS and W, so why not put it together? :D. xD Some of them might look a bit odd because the colors and such are different, and it was a bit hard, but it was worth it. xD


         This edit was fun to make, for one he's mai bias for BTS, and two, I loved this picture of him in Blood Sweat and Tears. I think I did a good job on this one, and I might find photos of other members and make the edits look dark and annoyed. xD



This last one is my OC for my RP when she was younger with her mother when they figured out her dad and her mothers husband cheated on her. This edit was tricky to make, I had to crop the photos, edit it, etc, xD But it was worth it. I might post more soon, but yeah. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment