Monday, November 21, 2016

Edits #3~!

Mmkay so,  this is my third post for edits, mostly OC's and such, but if you'd like you can comment for a request for me to edit a photo of kpop idols, actresses, groups, etc, but yeah. Enjoy~~ 















This is an edit I made for Halloween for my OC. I dunno if it will ever have anything to do with the plot line for this RP I am making, but this was older. :P



This second one is Mark Tuan, (Got7 member) but with a twist... He was W-ified!!! :D xD





What'cha think? I personally think it's pretty decent tbh. xD It took a while and I feel like I can fix it to make it look bette- NO. FORGET THAT FREAKIN' ISH. IT TOOK ME FIVE MILLION YEARS TO FIGURE OUT A DECENT WAY TO MAKE MARK LOOK LIKE A FREAKING W CHARACTER. "But, I think you could do better-" NO, FORGET THAT. I DID MY BEST FIVE MILLION TIMES, I WAS GOING TO USE A FILTER THAT YOU HAD TO PAY FOR TO DO THIS FREAKIN' EDIT. MERRY CHRISTMAS. xD Jk, but it did take a while, I hope that little rant gave you a laugh. xD  On to the final edit~






This is my last edit for today, and I will most likely edit all of the other members so there W-ififed. xD This is what Bambam would look like if he was a W character, and I think I did a decent job on this. xD hemayormaynotbemybiasforGot7.... wElll anyways enjoy!!!! Bai now that you've heard my deepest and darkest secret... BAIIIIIIIII








No comments:

Post a Comment