Thursday, November 24, 2016

1:08 AM... so it counts... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Also, Edits #4~

                     Hello everyone, I'm back, and whoever actually does read this, I'm sorry I don't post everyday, I just post whenever I remember and feel like doing so, which is frequently. :D Anyways, it's now 1:10 AM in California~ Which means, HAPPY THANKSGIVINGGGG A little life update, I'm up right now because I have to make pumpkin pie at night so my uncle can cook the turkey in the morning. Enough of me talking about my life, because I finished the W-ified Got7 collection. xD I have the rest of them, so enjoyyy!!






So, for the people who are reading this who's bias is Youngjae, merry Christmas. He's W-ified. xD
If you're wondering why he's black and white, I liked the photo, so yeah.. FITE ME BRO, FITE ME!! xP



Here's Jinyoung, I think this one is kind of in between of being in the webtoon and real life. xD






Here is JB, I think I did a decent job on this, tbh I kind of want to do a group photo with all of the Got7 members W-ified, I dunno tho xD





I'm now going to do four edits instead of three like I usually do because it's Thanksgiving, merry Christmas, everyone. xD That was weird, but back to the edit, this is the Yugeom edit, I dunno if I got the right one, because it took a million screenshots because it looked wrong to me for a while. xD There, enjoy everyone! I might do more tomorrow, I dunno. So... enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment