Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Edits #6 (Happy Holidays!)

Alright, I'm sorry I haven't been updating, okay?!?! xD But I actually figured out how to make gifs and such, and I might start making that. xD But I do have some edits I've made, and yeah. Enjoy!













This first one is a gif I made. :) It's a gif of Jackson dancing. xD My cousin wanted me to do it, and here it is. :P




This second one is Bambam~ <3 Mybiasilovehimsomuchheisamazingglsjkgfsldkfj So, what inspired me to make this gif is that I was messing with contrasts and such, and I used the fade thing making it really black and white and in color, etc, and that is what inspired me to make it a gif. xD I also figured out how to make watermarks, so my watermark is up there in that corner. :P








This last one is Tiffany~~~ I'm personally proud of this one, after I made the gif for Bambam~ Iloveyousomuchhijsjfpsjfslihgjroisghel;slgjsl (I know I forgot the comma, but I'm lazy. xD) I was inspired to make one for Tiffany. <3 And yeah, tell me what you think in the comments if you wanna comment. xD Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment